Our Clients have rights. Golden Heart Senior Care St. George UT has a Bill of Rights. As a Golden Heart care recipient, you have the right to:
- QUALITY: Receive high quality services in an empowered environment that responds to your changing needs.
- RESPECT: Be valued and treated with dignity, respect and courtesy.
- EMPOWERMENT: To make choices, have a voice, be heard, and be consulted and informed about your care.
- ADVOCACY: Receive advocacy for integrated care designed to protect your rights, optimum health & lifestyle — if desired, to have another person of your choice support you and advocate on your behalf.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Your privacy is protected and all matters concerning your medical and personal affairs are kept in the strictest confidence according to HIPAA standards.
- FREEDOM FROM DISCRIMINATION of any type including age, religion, disability, ethnicity, or gender. Your cultural/personal beliefs and lifestyle are respected.
- TRANSPARENCY: Be provided with a written plan of your care services and have access your personal information.
- COMMUNICATION: Your comments are heard and valued. We welcome your feedback, grievances and suggestions through any communication channel.
- TIMELY RESPONSES: Your concerns are addressed appropriately.
- SELF-SUFFICIENCY: We are not replacing you; we are assisting you to the best of our ability and encouraging your independence.
- RESPONSIBLE CARE – as provided by compassionate employees who have been screened and trained to deliver outstanding care.
- CONTINUITY OF CARE: Continuous Quality Improvement standards ensure you receive our high standard of personalized care and services while they are still necessary and appropriate to meet your needs.
- PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT: Your services will be provided by Caregivers who practice courtesy, positive communication, and who leave their problems at home. Potential conflict resolution will be handled with sensitivity and respect.
We bring safe and confident living home to you!
At Golden Heart Senior Care St. George Utah, our Bill of Rights are put in place to protect you and your loved one.
Call today for more information. (435) 669-3704